Abdul Shakoor attends funeral of wife and five children killed in Harlow house fire
Sabah Usmani, a doctor, and her children - Hira, 12, Sohaib, 11, Muneeb, nine, Rayyan, six, and Maheen, three - died in the blaze in Barn Mead, Harlow, Essex, last week. Father and husband Dr Abdul Shakoor, who tried to rescue his family, was the only survivor. Dr Shakoor was joined by hundreds of mourners who filled the Harlow Islamic Centre for a traditional Muslim funeral.
News For You
- Analysis: Putin basks in isolation over Syria as Obama's charm falls f …
- Iran says appeals for 'jihad' in Syria fuel radicalism
- Paris tackles rudeness to tourists with new manual
- Hungarian man, 98, charged with World War II crimes: prosecutors
- Murkowski becomes third Republican U.S. senator to back gay marriage