Contenders for Amateur Photographer of the Year
They look like the work of seasoned pros, but these stunning snaps were all taken by amateur photographers.
The inspiring images are all contenders for Amateur Photographer of the Year, which encourages 'original, imaginative and technically well executed images.
The best photos in this year's contest feature themes such as 'Water In The Landscape', 'Natural Light Portraits', and 'At Dawn and Dusk'.
Monthly winners were put forward for the overall prize, which will be announced in next week's Amateur Photographer Magazine.
Damien Demolder, the magazine's editor, said: "It is an eye-opening and thrilling experience to look at all the entries and see how our readers interpret the themes."
The winner of the competition will receive £5,000 to spend on camera equipment.
News For You
- Judge Rebukes Cameron For Nigella Comments
- 'Greenhouse' unwrapped in time for Christmas after owner finally caves …
- Van driver escapes tax disc fine after police are told his vehicle's certificate …
- 'It was like watching Nascar': US snow storm causes 50-car pile-up which …
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told