Diamond Jubilee 2012: Weird and Wonderful memorabilia
National events like the Diamond Jubilee are not only a chance to celebrate but also a business opportunity. Prior to last year’s Royal Wedding a slew of memorabilia hit the shelves, with everything from fridges to dog jackets featuring the names and portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. For the Diamond Jubilee there is just as much interest, with an estimated £823m being spent on Jubilee products alone. But what weird and wacky souvenirs are available this time round? Here, we take a look at some of the best...
News For You
- Analysis: Putin basks in isolation over Syria as Obama's charm falls f …
- Paris tackles rudeness to tourists with new manual
- Iran says appeals for 'jihad' in Syria fuel radicalism
- Hungarian man, 98, charged with World War II crimes: prosecutors
- Murkowski becomes third Republican U.S. senator to back gay marriage