Downpours cause flooding across Britain
Severe winds and floods hit much of Britain over the weekend, with more chaos expected over the coming days. The Environment Agency has issued a flood warning for Tewkesbury, five years after floods devastated the Gloucestershire town.
News For You
- Kate Middleton Pregnant? Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William 'Expecting …
- Adorable photo of baby waiting to meet her father goes insanely viral
- Ancient Egyptian Soldier's Letter Home Deciphered
- A one-tonne great white shark is heading for Cornwall - just in time for …
- Mom, dad, daughter accused in $7M shoplift spree