Environmental Photographer of the Year: Stunning photos of relationship between humans and nature
These are the winners and a few entries for this year's Environmental Photographer of the Year Award, run by The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management. Amateurs and professional photographers submitted their images depicting environmental and social issues which sees a wide range of subjects, from waste in Ghana to a beautiful starry night in Namibia. The thought-provoking and beautiful images will be displayed at the Royal Geographical Society from April 10. Three prizewinners were selected from a wealth of stunning images.
News For You
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ‘I was just 27 and I was butchered’: Symphysiotomy survivors in their own …
- A room with NO view: Homeowner's fury as neighbour's extension 'built without …