The propaganda wars: Exhibition of unseen leaflets shows how states 'influenced their citizens'
The battle to influence the minds of citizens will take centre stage at the British Library later this year in an exhibition titled 'Propaganda: Power And Persuasion'.
It will showcase leaflets, radio broadcasts and films from the past 100 years, including literature dropped over Nazi Germany by Allied Forces. Many of the leaflets used in World War II have never been seen before.
The display sets out to show visitors how countries have used propaganda during the twentieth and twenty-first centuries to influence their citizens.
News For You
- Judge Rebukes Cameron For Nigella Comments
- 'Greenhouse' unwrapped in time for Christmas after owner finally caves …
- Van driver escapes tax disc fine after police are told his vehicle's certificate …
- 'It was like watching Nascar': US snow storm causes 50-car pile-up which …
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told