The family of Drummer Lee Rigby, who was killed in a terrorist attack in Woolwich, have said he would do "anything for anybody".
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Images of the Year 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Woolwich: EDL Protests As Mosques Targeted
English Defence League supporters took to the streets of Woolwich and threw missiles at police after the suspected terrorist killing earlier in the day.
- Woolwich killing:'Terrorist pair' hack 'serving soldier' to death in horrific machete attack
Shocked eyewitnesses in Woolwich, south east London, said the young victim, who was wearing a 'Help for Heroes' t-shirt, was repeatedly knifed before two men were then shot.
- Woolwich: 'Soldier Dead After Terror Attack'
A man reported to be a serving soldier has been hacked to death in Woolwich, south east London, in what is being treated as a terrorist attack.
- The spy who crossdressed, Churchill's boozy meeting with Stalin, and King Edward VIII's phone bugged …
A cross-dressing spy arrested in Madrid, an attempt to cover up leaked news about the abdication of King Edward V111 and Winston Churchill and Joseph Stalin bonding over a ‘sucking pig and innumerable bottles’.
- Dan Brown's Inferno Upsets Philippines
Dan Brown's description of Manila as "the gates of hell" in his new novel Inferno has provoked anger in the Philippines.
- Eurovision: Russia Angered Over Vote 'Theft'
Russia has demanded answers over what it claims was an "outrageous" theft of votes from its Eurovision entry last Saturday.
- Family GP used 'James Bond-style' tiny watch camera to film women during intimate exams
Davinder Jeet Bains, 46, took hundreds of hours of high-quality recordings on the device capturing, his abuse over a three year period.