Inside the Titanic Memorial Cruise
Exactly 1309 paying passengers from all over the world have set sail from Southampton on a 12-night cruise to commemorate the centenary of the sinking of the Titanic. The number of passengers on the MS Balmoral is the same that sailed on the doomed Titanic liner. The cruise will follow the Titanic's route, passing its resting place in the North Atlantic ocean on Sunday before sailing to New York.
News For You
- Analysis: Putin basks in isolation over Syria as Obama's charm falls f …
- Iran says appeals for 'jihad' in Syria fuel radicalism
- Hungarian man, 98, charged with World War II crimes: prosecutors
- Murkowski becomes third Republican U.S. senator to back gay marriage
- Paris tackles rudeness to tourists with new manual