Natural History Museum unveils Treasures gallery
The Natural History Museum is set to showcase 22 of its most significant and valuable objects in a permanent gallery opening on Friday November 30.
A celebration of the museum's most prized items, the exhibition will explore the best of of botany, mineralogy, zoology and palaeontology to help us better understand our natural world.
From dinosaur teeth to the world's most expensive book and Charles Darwin's pigeons, the gallery should be provide a fascinating glimpse into the natural world when it opens to the public.
News For You
- Judge Rebukes Cameron For Nigella Comments
- 'Greenhouse' unwrapped in time for Christmas after owner finally caves …
- Van driver escapes tax disc fine after police are told his vehicle's certificate …
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- 'It was like watching Nascar': US snow storm causes 50-car pile-up which …