Rare snowstorm blankets Jerusalem
The Holy City of Jerusalem has been covered in a brilliant white blanket after the worst snowstorm in 20 years. Schools and highways have been closed as Israel and much of the surrounding region has been hit by five days of rain, wind and snow and temperatures have dipped below freezing.
News For You
- Callous thief caught on camera stealing cash from deaf 92-year-old nei …
- A one-tonne great white shark is heading for Cornwall - just in time for …
- Ancient Egyptian Soldier's Letter Home Deciphered
- Wastewater Injection Triggered Oklahoma's Earthquake Cascade
- Mom, dad, daughter accused in $7M shoplift spree