Simon Cowell is in a bitter fight to ensure he can get X Factor star Ella Henderson to sign to his Syco label.
After her shock eviction from the show, Simon now has to fight off the likes of Columbia, Epic and RCA who are all after the 16-year-old singing sensation.
No matter who sign Ella, Sony Music will win seeing as the own all three labels!
Ella's dad and manager Sean is negotiating the deal which can't be announced until after the current series ends on 9 December 2012.
Simon wants to launch her in the UK and the US and has already been saying that Ella could be "the new Leona Lewis".
Speaking to The Sun, a source said: "Ella is the most exciting thing to have come out of this year's X Factor.
"Simon can't believe she got the boot but he's not losing any sleep over it as he can see the pound signs in his eyes.
"He's confident Syco will get her but if she goes elsewhere within Sony he's still quids in."
Simon let slip his surprise at Ella's stunning departure on Sunday night, tweeting: "Ella! Gone??? Unbelievable."
We're sure Ella and her dad will choose the deal that's right for her.
Do you think Ella should sign with Simon?
ELLA HENDERSON VOTED OFF THE X FACTOR
WATCH: JESSIE J GETS NAKED IN NEW VIDEO
FILM YOU NEED TO WATCH: GAMBIT
- Tesco Bank To Offer Current AccountsSky News - 7 minutes ago
- Fog Causes Heathrow Flight CancellationsSky News - 7 minutes ago
- Nelson Mandela's Coffin Goes On Public ViewSky News - 9 minutes ago
- Ofsted: Schools Ignoring Bad BehaviourSky News - 9 minutes ago
- Ukraine Protests: Police Move In On Kiev CampSky News - 10 minutes ago
Best of Yahoo News
Year in Review 2013
1 - 4 of 28
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48
News for you
Latest news from Yahoo omg!
- Sharon's PLANS for Sam to crack US
- Kim: I donate 10% of SALARY to charity
- Kate welcomes healthy BABY boy
- Kanye has EGO rant, compares tour to WAR
- Joey shows off DRAMATIC weight LOSS
- X Factor: 8 vital things this series is MISSING
- Tulisa posts CRYPTIC selfies after being CHARGED
- Louis loses cool over James CONTROVERSY
- Sam: Watching JOEY & AMY was HARD
- WHO has BESTSELLING calendar this year?