Chad Ochocinco tweets the Speaker of the House; Kim Kardashian focuses on the Bible, and don't mess with Rihanna.
1. "@SpeakerBoehner Just read some of your tweets and you seem pretty angry kind sir. I can see you on tv but you're not smiling. Hope you're ok." - Chad Ochocinco
2. "@ochocinco: Thanks & good luck in the @SuperBowl; we'll see you in the playoffs next year. Go #Bengals #WhoDey." - Speaker John Boehner
3. "I'm still wearing my wedding ring because Im still married to this incredible woman" @Seal on Heidi; says his love has "not waned one iota." - Piers Morgan
4. "@PiersTonight @piersmorgan Thank you so much for the kind words re: me in your last tweet. It was an honour being interviewed by you." - Seal
5. "Thank you all for the congratulations and kind wishes- such a happy weekend!" - Katrina Bowden
6. "Lazy Saturday afternoon...beautiful breeze...coconuts napping peacefully. Mmmm...:) #Heaven. How are you guys spending it??" - Jennifer Lopez
7. "I want to start a bible study group with my friends!" - Kim Kardashian
8. "@kidrauhl_always i care sometimes. but u cant let other peoples nonsense bring u down. just gotta keep pushing. let them doubt. i got u guys." - Justin Bieber
9. "Watching tv with my cat while eating Toy Story fruit snacks. So basically I'm 80 and 5 at the same time." - Taylor Swift
10. "I can't deny it, ima riot..u don't wanna fuck with me! #THUGLIFE haaaaaaa." - Rihanna
More from this contributor:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.