Johannesburg - Friends is arguably one of the greatest American sitcoms, but even if you do not agree that the Emmy Award-winning comedy is a classic, you have to admit that it has become part of pop culture and synonymous with the lifestyle of the 90’s.
See a trailer here:
So how do you know that you are a genuine Friends fan? If you get these, you are definitely in the top sphere of Friends Fanatics:
1. You have very strong opinions about whether or not Ross and Rachel were on a break.
2. When you are moving any large pieces of furniture, it is important to pivot.
3. You know that ‘How you doin?’ is an adequate flirting routine.
4. You know that ‘Joey doesn’t share food’.
5. You refer to your romantic partner as your ‘lobster’.
6. Whenever you hear someone uttering the phrase ‘Oh. My. God’ you immediately turn around to see if it’s Janice.
7. You refer to being in a state of total awareness as ‘unagi’.
8. The best revenge on someone is to wear all their clothes and then imitate them while wearing it.
9. You know that when going for a spray-on tan not to count ‘one Mississippi, two Mississippi’.
10. You know that Smelly Cat is the greatest song of all.
Refresh your knowledge of the world’s favourite sitcom by catching all ten seasons of Friends on Showmax now.
Friends is available to stream or download on Showmax, for a monthly subscription fee of R99 per month. You’ll also get access to over 25 000 other top series, movies and kids’ shows.
This article is sponsored by Showmax.