The friday feeling. We have it, you have it. Well, unless you work in retail, then you’ll have it during the week. Disregard the name, it exists.
It’s easy to diagnose the feeling, here are the symptoms you should look out for.
2. You’ve been in work for three hours and you’ve only spent about ten minutes of it actually working
3. You’re blaring your desk jams playlist to hype you up for later
We suggest the 90s button.
4. OR imagining all the sweet F. A. you’re going to indulge in once you hit the sofa
5. ANYTHING will distract you, and you’re actively seeking those distractions
You know that this was built on a Friday
6. You’ve calculated the bare minimum you need to do
Once that’s done, you only need to LOOK like you’re working, and no one will know.
7. Your colleagues have never been more interesting
After you’ve exhausted “Any plans for the weekend?” conversation can arise around the simplest of things, such as whether it’s best to stir tea clockwise or anti-clockwise.
8. This is your Facebook feed and for once, you’re loving it
9. You’re planning on getting something bold for lunch
Sure feck it, it’s Friday. Extra points if you eat it while browsing Just Eat to plan what to order later.
10. You’ve already had three lengthy Gchat and text discussions about your plans for tonight
11. You’ve said “at least it’s Friday” to your colleagues in the kitchen about five times already
Embrace that Friday feeling. You’re officially half-way through the day now, and so much closer to that finish line
To watch to this video file please visit http://jrnl.ie/1197813