The "Antimicrobial Food Disinfectant Market - Global Outlook & Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global antimicrobial food disinfectant market size to cross revenues of over $2.1 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period.
The industry is expected to observe a phenomenal growth on account of the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has generated an opportunity for FMCG companies to launch antimicrobial disinfectants. Consumers are concerned about the hygiene and safety of consumed food products, thereby driving the application of antimicrobial disinfectants across the world. Hence, the increased concern of customers regarding foodborne illness due to the COVID-19 virus and other bacteria is expected to drive the market growth.
The increased focus on natural-based disinfectants and the increase in awareness toward the usage of food disinfectant among consumers are likely to influence the growth of the market. North America and the APAC are likely to drive the market with increased customer concerns for food-borne diseases.
The market is anticipated to exhibit significant revenue growth owing to the rise in consumer awareness toward hygienic packaged products and an extensive focus on food safety from government authorities during supply chain and retail distribution. Companies currently operating in the food processing industry are now focusing on the implementation of advance and next-generation disinfection and sanitation technology.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
1. What is the antimicrobial food disinfectant market size and growth rate during the forecast period?
2. What are the factors impacting the growth of the antimicrobial food disinfectant market share?
3. What are the drivers, trends, and restraints in the antimicrobial food disinfectant market?
4. Who are the leading vendors in the antimicrobial food disinfectant market, and what are their market shares?
5. What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the antimicrobial food disinfectant market share?
Market Opportunities & Trends
- Increase In Shelf Life
- Government Regulations On Food Safety
Market Growth Enablers
- Growing Foodborne Illnesses
- Consumption Of Healthy Food Products
- Use Of Homemade Solutions
- Competitive Marketplace
- Lack Of Awareness About Use Of Disinfectants
INSIGHTS BY VENDORS
The global antimicrobial food disinfectant market is highly concentrated with a few key players having a significant share in the market. The market is characterized by vendors that are application- and product-specific. Vendors with exposure to only a single application or product are prone to face challenges with respect to maintaining a steady stream of orders flowing in. The selection criteria for vendors mainly depend on the raw material access of vendors, pricing models, and portfolio of projects on similar lines. The competitive landscape of the industry is high in different geographical regions and food disinfectant type variations.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Eat Cleaner
- Fit Organic
- Beaumont Products
- United Chemical Company
- Xeda International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n9gjf3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900