Engagement ring shopping can be the most stressful and daunting trip imaginable, but it doesn't have to be.
Whether you're newly engaged and picking your own or taking the leap and choosing one for her, here are 20 of the best out there that would be impossible to refuse this National Proposal Day (20 March).
Think of it as a romantic form of bribery. Awh.
1. Aquamarine 0.70ct and Diamond 18k White Gold Ring
For the modern girly-girl who's looking to be spoiled on a budget.
2. Morganite Leah Ring
For the feminine girl looking for something a bit different.
3. Bonheur Solitaire
For the girl looking for something a bit classic.
4. Double Vintage Oval-Cut Yellow Diamond Ring
For the girly-girl looking to be spoiled... with no budget.
5. 9ct White Gold 0.12ct Rubover Diamond Solitaire Ring
For the girl who wants to prove it doesn't have to be flash.
6. Ballerine Solitaire Platinum Diamonds
For the girl who wants a bling-y twist on a classic- looling ring.
7. 18ct White Gold Diamond and Sapphire Ring
For the girl who wants to emulate that royal ring.
8. The One, Round Brilliant Diamond Micropavé Engagement Ring
For the girl who wants quality without scrimping on quantity.
9. Solitaire Colombian Emerald Ring (circa 1960)
For the girl who lives her life lusting after past eras.
10. Marquise Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring in Platinum
For the girl who's looking for something different but eternally classic.
11. Soleste Oval
For the girl who likes labels.
12. 18ct White Gold 0.95CT Diamond Engagement Ring
For the girl who thinks there's nothing better than bigger.
£3,199, Vera Wang at ernestjones.co.uk
13. Rose Bagatelle
For the girl who wants to stop everyone in their tracks.
14. Six Claw Swiss Wire Solitaire Engagement Ring
For the girl who wants traditional without looking dull.
15. 18ct Yellow Gold Oval Diamond Cluster, Centre Stone 1.45ct
For the girl who wants glamour with a big splash of colour.
16. Amelia Diamond Engagement Ring
For the girl who wants diamonds here, there and everywhere.
17. Heart Shape set in Platinum
For the girl who wants romance, rainbows and unicorns...all the time.
18. 9ct Gold Diamond Cluster Ring
For the girl who wants a prospective heirloom without the price tag.
19. Vintage Oval Sapphire Engagement Ring
For the girl who wants a little extra colour in her life.
20. Liens Solitaire Engagement Ring in Platinum with Diamonds
For the girl who wants roses, all day and all night.