The 2012 Billboard Music Awards was another night packed with our favorite singers and our favorite music. However, as with every year, there were highs and lows. What were some of the best and worst moments at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards?
1. Worst - We love "Modern Family," and we love Julie Bowen and Ty Burrell. We're not so sure we love them as Billboard Music Awards hosts, however. The white suburban clueless couple thing was a tad cliché.
2. Best - All eyes were on Miley Cyrus in her white Jean Paul Gaultier jacket and her Christian Louboutin shoes. Say what you want about the 19-year-old's sexy outfit, but she looked stunning.
3. Best - When it comes to comebacks, Chris Brown has succeeded. His performance of "Turn Up the Music" against a "Fun Zone" backdrop was electric. Few singers can dance as good as the muscular and tattooed Breezy.
4. Worst - We get LMFAO's image, but their outfits are so ugly they hurt the eyes. Plus, they didn't go well with their dead serious acceptance speeches.
5. Best - Whitney Houston will always be remembered as a legendary singer, but Jordan Spark's rendition of "I Will Always Love You," in a tribute to Houston and her Millennium Award, was sung so well she brought tears to our eyes. It was also a pleasure to see Bobbi Kristina Brown accept the award for her mother in the most touching moment of the night.
6. Best - Cee Lo Green has always been an original, but it was his one-legged breakdancer, Jeak Sok, who stole the show, which is exactly what Cee Lo wanted. Props to Cee Lo.
7. Best - Who says pretty, blonde country music superstars can't rap? It was fun to see Carrie Underwood singing along to Cee Lo Green's tribute to the late Beastie Boys rapper Adam Yauch.
8. Worst - Were we supposed to notice Nelly Furtado's black outfit or just those dorky red glasses?
9. Best - The four sexy female stilt walkers on stage during Furtado's "Big Hoops" performance proved the "bigger the better."
10. Best - Alicia Keys and Stevie Wonder blended together like peaches and cream in a fabulous performance that included the presentation of the Billboard Icon Award to Stevie Wonder.
More from this contributor:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles