The "Innovations in Bioreactors, Gene Therapy, Vermifiltration, and Membranes for Desalination Processes" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in fixed bed and disposable bioreactors used for processing viral vaccines and for the production of recombinant proteins used in gene therapy. The TOE also provides intelligence on the transformation of cellulose waste and other plant waste in to bio-char, levulinic acid, and formic acid that can be used for production of biofuels. The TOE features innovations based on the novel gasification systems that can be vital in converting biomass in to renewable energy. Additionally, the TOE provides intelligence on the use of innovative membrane technologies that can enhance water permeability and selectivity to generate more freshwater from desalination processes. The TOE also focuses on innovations that are based on the use of modular vermifiltration processes for wastewater treatment, and the generation of bioplastics and biofertilizers from plant and food waste.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TOE provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Key Topics Covered:
Advancements in Bioreactors, Gene Therapy, Vermifiltration, and Membranes for Desalination Processes
- Cost-effective and Scalable Viral Vaccine Production Using Intensified Fixed Bed Bioreactor
- Bench-top Scale, Gamma-irradiated, Disposable Single-use Bioreactor
- Bio-based Levulinic Acid for Biofuel Production
- Biodegradable Plastics from Food Waste
- Plant-based Substitute for Single-use Plastics
- Fertilizers Produced from Food Waste
- Bio-sludge from Wastewater Treatment Plants to Bioenergy
- Lignocellulosic Biomass to Bio-coal
- Conversion of Plant Waste to Biofuel
- Proprietary Gasification Systems for the Transformation of Biomass Waste
- Membrane Technology Enabling High Permeability and Selectivity in Desalination Processes
- Modular Wastewater Treatment Plants Based on Vermifiltration Processes
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xrab0l
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900