Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When Nordstrom has a major sale, it’s time to stop, drop and get your wallet ready.
For those looking to score major savings, you’ll be happy to know the retailer just kicked off its spring sale. From March 25 through April 5, you can save up to 50 percent on hundreds of styles. This includes select dresses that are 40 percent off, sandals as low as $19 and stellar deals on chic black handbags for spring.
One of the biggest surprises at the sale? The deals on swimsuits! In some cases you can take home a bathing suit for nearly 60 percent off. For example, this one-piece from Miraclesuit has been marked down from $184 to just under $65. Meanwhile, this Chelsea28 High Neck Scalloped swimsuit is up for grabs for 40 percent off the original price.
From Tory Burch one-pieces to swimsuits by Tommy Bahama, there are so many options that will fit your budget. But keep in mind, many sizes and styles are already running low, so be sure to buy your favorites while sizes and prices last. To help you look fresh for your next poolside adventure, take a look at these gorgeous swimsuits up for grabs.
1. Chelsea28 High Neck Scalloped One-Piece Swimsuit, $53.40 (Orig. $89)
2. La Blanca Goddess One-Shoulder One-Piece Swimsuit, $74.25 (Orig. $99)
3. Tommy Bahama Reversible One-Piece Swimsuit, $131 (Orig. $175)
4. Tory Burch Clip Tank One-Piece Swimsuit, $163.50 (Orig. $218)
5. La Blanca Island Goddess Skirted One-Piece Swimsuit, $80.40 (Orig. $134)
6. Bleu By Rod Beattie Inside the Lines One-Piece Swimsuit, $89.25 (Orig. $119)
If you liked this story, check out the ‘holy grail’ jacket from Everlane that’s on super sale.
More from In The Know:
The post 6 seriously cute swimsuits hiding in Nordstrom’s massive spring sale appeared first on In The Know.