9-year-old boy dies after being stung by box jellyfish in Thailand

A nine-year-old Israeli boy died after being stung by a deadly box jellyfish in Thailand. Li Yam Levi and his family were enjoying the water in front of a hotel in Koh Phangan island in Surat Thani province when the boy screamed in pain and shouted for help on August 28.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting