Goodbye summer, hello fall…and all of the delicious treats that come with it. From pumpkin-shaped pizza to spiced hard cider to Halloween pasta, Aldi is making spooky season (or soup season, whichever you prefer) that much more enjoyable. Here are 15 new arrivals to add to your shopping list this October.
1. Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Halloween Pumpkin Shaped Pizza
We guarantee your usual delivery spot doesn’t have spooky Jack-O’-Lantern pizzas on the menu. Available October 7.
2. Specially Selected Salted Caramel Cheesecake
This is a helluva lot tastier than raiding the kids’ Halloween candy haul. Available October 7.
3. Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Sweet Potato Crust Pizza
Sweet potato beats cauliflower crust pizza any day, if you ask us. (No offense, cauliflower.) Available October 7.
4. State of Brewing Pumpkin Pie Cider
Put away the rosé until summer 2021 and sip on this spiced hard cider instead. Available October 7.
5. Jacob Einig Halloween Sweet Red Wine
There’s nothing spooky about this quaffable bottle, trust us. Available October 7.
6. Reggano Halloween Shaped Pasta
These noodles are almost too cute to smother in butter and Parmesan cheese, but we’re going to do that anyway. Available October 14.
7. Baker’s Corner Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix
Banana bread had its 15 minutes of fame, but we know your allegiances have always been with pumpkin bread. Available October 14.
8. Bake Shop Glazed Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
Getting out of your cozy bed on a chilly morning just got so much easier to do. Available October 14.
9. Specially Selected Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
They’re crunchy, caffeinated and just slightly bitter. That 3 p.m. feeling won’t know what’s coming. Available October 14.
10. Clancy’s Moscow Mule or Bloody Mary Krinkle Cut Kettle Chips
These flavors sound just wild enough that we need to try them. Available October 21.
11. Park Street Deli Everything Bagel Dip
We’ll never get over the everything bagel seasoning trend. What will you dip: carrots, pretzels or both? Available October 21.
12. Specially Selected Croissant Toast
It’s like cinnamon-swirl bread, but approximately 1,000 times better. Fact. Available October 21.
13. Specially Selected Wine Pairing Chocolates
We told you to pick up a bottle of red, didn’t we? (You might want to get a bottle of white, too.) Available October 21.
14. Sundae Shoppe Fall Gelato
And by “fall,” they mean s’mores flavor. Let that sink in. Available October 28.
15. Priano Amaretto Cookies
These airy, crispy Italian cookies are practically begging to be paired with an afternoon espresso. Available October 28.