Stocks are struggling to keep the rally going in early trading. Meanwhile, investors are keeping an eye on Alibaba after the Chinese e-commerce giant boosts its research and development budget by $15 billion over the next three years. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jared Blikre, Justine Underhill and Rick Newman discuss the big stories of the day.
- Alibaba to pour $15B in R&D
- $3.1T in property at risk from CA wildfires: rpt
- Dow attempts its 48th record high today
- Delta jumps on beat, despite hurricane cancellations
- JetBlue predicts dismal Q3, Q4 results due to hurricanes
- BlackRock now manages $6T in assets
- SeaWorld sinks after Merlin abandons takeover talks
- Pres Trump to pitch new tax plan in PA today
- Instagram engagement climbs, Facebook’s tumbles: PiperJaffray
- Apple inks deal with Spielberg for ‘Amazing Stories’ reboot
Which social media platform is your favorite to interact with?