‘They’re alive!’ Moment Cara Delevingne’s two cats are pulled from her burning LA home by firefighters

Cara Delevingne
Cara Delevingne

Cara Delevingne’s cats are feline fine after being rescued from her burning home on Friday.

The supermodel’s $7 million Los Angeles mansion went up in flames early yesterday morning, with her parents claiming an electrical fault sparked the blaze.

The 31-year-old wasn’t at home at the time of the fire, but her two beloved cats were — and the kitties had to be rescued by responding emergency crews.

On Saturday, Delevingne posted photos on her Instagram Story showing the beloved animals being carried out of the burning building by firefighters.

“They are alive!!” she wrote alongside a snap of her two cats. “Thank you to the firefighters

❤

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the firefighters and people that have showed up to help.”

A firefighter carries out the model’s cats from the burnt-down house. Cara Delevingne/Instagram
A firefighter carries out the model’s cats from the burnt-down house. Cara Delevingne/Instagram
“They are alive!!” she wrote on Instagram. Cara Delevingne/Instagram
“They are alive!!” she wrote on Instagram. Cara Delevingne/Instagram
Delevingne posted a social media update on her pets last night. Cara Delevingne/Instagram
Delevingne posted a social media update on her pets last night. Cara Delevingne/Instagram

“My heart is broken today… I cannot believe it. Life can change in the blink of an eye,” she added. “So cherish what you have.”

The British catwalk queen was in the United Kingdom at the time of the incident, however, at least one person was reportedly injured after the fire broke out at the Studio City address. .

A call came in to the fire department at around 3:57 a.m., saying that the $7 million abode was being engulfed by flames.

Delevingne was in London at the time of the accident. SplashNews.com
Delevingne was in London at the time of the accident. SplashNews.com

A Los Angeles Fire Department rep told Page Six: “We have no reports of any animals being injured and once we did an extensive search of the property, we did not find any that were injured.”

Fighters took two hours to quell the flames, with a total of 94 people from 13 different engine companies showing up to put out the fire — which destroyed much of the house.

Four ambulances were called and one firefighter was injured as he climbed up a ladder to put out the blaze.

The $7 million home was. destroyed on Friday. London Entertainment for NY Post
The $7 million home was. destroyed on Friday. London Entertainment for NY Post

The department noted that the inferno started near the back of the house and “consumed” a room. This caused the roof to collapse.

The Los Angeles Police Department also told Page Six that there was “nothing to suggest that it was criminal activity.”

The LAPD continued: “There is no indication of an arson or criminal investigation right now.”

Delevingne’s parents Pandora and Charles theorize that an electrical issue was to blame.

Charles claimed in a video obtained by TMZ that the fire was possibly due to an electrical issue, that started after “something fell on” a powerline during “very windy” conditions.

“I think she’s probably devastated,” Pandora added of her daughter’s feelings over the incident.

“She had everything in her home. Her whole life,” she continued.

The “Paper Towns” actress bought the four-bedroom dwelling in 2019.