The documentary will be available for 24 hours in front of the Amazon Prime Video paywall, as well as be available on Twitch, YouTube and Twitter. Watch parties will be hosted by Abrams and Lin-Manuel Miranda on Twitter (at 4 p.m. PT) and by Neeko on Twitch (11 a.m. PT).
Directed by Liz Garbus and Lisa Cortés, All In centers on voter suppression in the U.S., highlighting Abrams’ run against Brian Kemp for the Georgia governor’s seat in 2018. Abrams, the first Black woman to become the gubernatorial nominee for a major party in the U.S., claimed voter-suppression measures cost her the victory. The documentary also offers an insider’s look into laws and barriers to voting that constitute threats to citizens’ basic rights.
The filmmakers, Amazon Studios and various groups previously launched #AllInForVoting, a non-partisan social impact campaign aimed at educating, registering and turning out first-time voters, and training citizens to report voter suppression. The campaign is in partnership with Abrams’ Fair Fight Action and other leading civic engagement organization.
The U.S. presidential election is November 3.
More from Deadline
- 'All In: The Fight For Democracy' Review: Stacey Abrams Urgent Voting-Rights Docu Should And Could Impact Election
- Urbanworld Film Festival Adds Spotlight Conversation On 'All In: The Fight for Democracy' And More Events To Bolster Civic Engagement
- Amazon Studios Lands Rights To Thriller 'All The Old Knives' Starring Chris Pine And Thandie Newton; 'ZeroZeroZero's Janus Metz Signs On To Direct
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More