People from across the U.S. shared their opinions about former President Donald Trump’s indictment by a New York grand jury over a secret payment to adult-film actress Stormy Daniels to conceal their alleged relationship.
- Just think it's stupid, it's going to not get anywhere, and it will come back to be bad on the democrats.
- It's just a matter of time. You can only lie so much, at some point, it will catch up with you.
- I mean, I'm sick of the whole thing. I'm sick of the Trump investigations. I'm sick of the Biden investigations. You know, let's get on with real problems and real issues, and stop all this nonsense.
LILLIAN ALEXANDER: What I think is important is that if there's an abuse of power, people have to suffer a consequence. I just think it's important for everyone to know that just because you've been an elected official as high as a president, does not mean you don't suffer a consequence.
- It just breaks my heart that he, his family, his staff, all of us, we have to go through this. How dare they pull this? You know what?
- He's running from prison, you know. So I don't know how you can run a campaign, and be in jail at the same time. We'll see. It's Trump. Nothing surprises me.
- It's like going to give him the presidency. Just watch.
- Yeah. Its politics. I think they're just dying to find a way to keep him from being eligible for running for reelection. I think they're looking if they can't do that, then they'll try to make him seem, or try to make him appear as unpopular as possible.
- It's refreshing to finally see someone who's broken the law multiple times, or at least been accused of such to finally get charged. And for me, it's not about democrats and republicans, I think it's holding our representatives to a higher standard.
- I think that people should focus on better topics, and better issues that we have in the social climate like people struggling on the streets, affordable housing, education, things that really matter to Americans.
- I have no comment at all.