The boy band have been teasing their celebratory concerts for the best part of a year now, which will follow the release of "re-imagined" greatest hits album Odyssey in November.
Gary Barlow and co's tour will stop at the likes of Manchester's Arena and London's O2 arena, as well as a few places they've never played at before.
The spring tour will also see support from 'Never Gonna Give You Up' hitmaker Rick Astley, with tickets due to go on sale next Friday (September 28) at 9.30am.
Gary previously explained of their new album: "We've reimagined some of the songs, but not all of them. You've got to be careful with these things. If you take them too far, you're destroying people's memories.
"We've tried to be respectful to the music, but just putting a load of music on an album wasn't enough for us. We wanted to just go back and have a look through it, and try to make it sound better."
Take That's 2019 tour dates are as follows. Tickets go on sale here from 9.30am on Friday, September 28:
- Monday 15 April - Sheffield FlyDSA Arena
- Tuesday 16 April - Sheffield FlyDSA Arena
- Thursday 18 April - Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Friday 19 April - Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Saturday 20 April - Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Monday 22 April - Manchester Arena
- Tuesday 23 April - Manchester Arena
- Thursday 25 April - Manchester Arena
- Friday 26 April - Manchester Arena
- Saturday 27 April - Manchester Arena
- Monday 29 April - Dublin 3Arena
- Thursday 02 May - London The O2
- Friday 03 May - London The O2
- Saturday 04 May - London The O2
- Sunday 05 May - London The O2
- Tuesday 07 May - London The O2
- Wednesday 08 May - London The O2
- Sunday 12 May - Birmingham Arena
- Monday 13 May - Birmingham Arena
- Tuesday 14 May - Birmingham Arena
- Friday 17 May - Birmingham Arena
- Saturday 18 May - Birmingham Arena
- Thursday 23 May - Milton Keynes Stadium MK
- Saturday 25 May - Southampton St Mary's Stadium
- Tuesday 28 May - Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium
- Thursday 30 May - Norwich City Carrow Road Stadium
- Saturday 01 June - Middlesbrough Riverside Stadium
- Tuesday 04 June - Huddersfield John Smith's Stadium
Odyssey by Take That will be released on November 23.
('You Might Also Like',)