- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Ant Middleton’s name apparently has been removed from the Prince’s Trust website after his departure from SAS: Who Dares Wins.
Channel 4 recently announced that it was not renewing the former soldier's contract due to his "personal conduct" but Middleton has insisted that he had already made the decision to leave the reality show.
The star was a celebrity ambassador for the Prince's Trust but according to the Mirror, his name has now been taken off the list.
Watch: Ant Middleton claims he's anti-racism and anti-violence after apologising over a tweet
Read more: Ant Middleton responds to Channel 4 firing
A spokesperson for the Prince’s Trust is quoted as saying: “A decision was taken some time ago to no longer work with Ant Middleton."
After 5 incredible years I’ve decided it’s time to move on from SAS Who Dares Wins UK. Big respect to my fellow DS – it’s been a journey I’ll never forget. Thanks to everyone that took part and made the show what it is. Really excited about the future and what’s coming this year. pic.twitter.com/m5dmkDfesJ
— Ant Middleton (@antmiddleton) March 1, 2021
Middleton was axed from SAS: Who Dares Wins earlier this month, just weeks before the new series was due to being filming.
A Channel 4 spokesperson said in a statement at the time: “Ant Middleton will not be taking part in future series of SAS: Who Dares Wins.
"Following a number of discussions Channel 4 and Minnow Films have had with him in relation to his personal conduct it has become clear that our views and values are not aligned and we will not be working with him again."
Middleton, 40, said in a statement on social media: "After five incredible years I’ve decided it’s time to move on from SAS: Who Dares Wins UK.
"Big respect to my fellow DS - it’s been a journey I’ll never forget.
"Thanks to everyone that took part and made the show what it is. Really excited about the future and what’s coming this year."
He added: “Stay positive.”
Middleton – who has five children – joined the army at the age of 17 in 1998 and served for 14 years.
He had been on SAS: Who Dares Wins since 2015.
Yahoo has contacted the Prince’s Trust for comment.
Watch: Ant Middleton Talks to Men's Health about Functional Fitness and Training at 38 Men's Health UK