It’s Cyber Monday mania for tons of online retailers today, but especially for Amazon. The site has kicked off its Cyber Monday deals, dropping prices lower ever on hundreds of products. The best part? A handful of Apple devices are on sale through tonight.
Amazon is currently offering $250 off a previous model of the iPad Pro that has cellular connectivity as a Lightning Deal. That means you can buy it for just $500 right now, from its original retail price of $750.99. But add it to your cart quick — Lightning Deals only happen for a few hours, and they tend to disappear fast (it’s already 16 percent claimed!).
While Apple’s latest iPad was the cheapest iPad you could get on Amazon today (it’s since sold out), other models are still steeply discounted: You can save on various versions of the iPad Air (up to $52 off) and iPad Pro (up to $150 off). Plus, Walmart is also offering $130 off on the iPad 6th generation, including cellular connectivity.
Apple iPad Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
- Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch, WiFi + Cellular, 64 GB) Rose Gold (Previous Model), $499.99 (orig. $750.00)
- Apple iPad Air (10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) Gold, $469 (orig. $499)
- Apple iPad Air (10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) Gold, $597 (orig. $649)
- Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) Space Gray, $799.99 with coupon (orig. $949)
- Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) Silver, $799.99 with coupon (orig. $949)
- Apple iPad (6th Gen) 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular Gold, $329 (orig. $459)
- Apple iPad (6th Gen) 128GB Wi-Fi Silver, $349 (orig. $429)
Right now, the iPad Air is the cheapest iPad you can get on the site — it’s even more affordable than the iPad Mini. However, this deal is only running through tonight (or until stock runs out), so add that discounted iPad to your cart quickly!