Kolkata, September 04 (ANI):The management of Argentina soccer team visited Mother House, the headquarters of Mother Teresa founded Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata,on Sunday.The convoy comprising the support staff including coach and assistant coach of the Argentina team paid homage to Mother Teresa's tomb a day ahead of her death anniversary. However, their star striker Lionel Messi had decided to stay in the hotel after being hogged by fans and mediapersons. The team spent time clicking pictures, talking to nuns in the House and enquiring about the work of the foundation.
- Police Officer Cleared Of Azelle Rodney MurderSky News - 6 minutes ago
- Greek Referendum: Rival Rallies Due In AthensSky News - 21 minutes ago
- Max Clifford Charged With Indecent AssaultSky News - 46 minutes ago
- Paladin To Wrap Up £150m Paperchase TakeoverSky News - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
- Video: Woman Plucked From Rapidly Rising WaterSky News - 1 hour 19 minutes ago