Kolkata, September 04 (ANI):The management of Argentina soccer team visited Mother House, the headquarters of Mother Teresa founded Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata,on Sunday.The convoy comprising the support staff including coach and assistant coach of the Argentina team paid homage to Mother Teresa's tomb a day ahead of her death anniversary. However, their star striker Lionel Messi had decided to stay in the hotel after being hogged by fans and mediapersons. The team spent time clicking pictures, talking to nuns in the House and enquiring about the work of the foundation.
- Saturday's National Newspaper Front PagesSky News - 8 minutes ago
- Paris Wounded In Wheelchairs At MemorialSky News - 25 minutes ago
- Corbyn Emails Labour Members On IS StrikesSky News - 35 minutes ago
- Inches From Death: Pair Escape 85mph CarSky News - 45 minutes ago
- Black Friday Sales Frenzy Shifts OnlineSky News - 1 hour 50 minutes ago