Kolkata, September 04 (ANI):The management of Argentina soccer team visited Mother House, the headquarters of Mother Teresa founded Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata,on Sunday.The convoy comprising the support staff including coach and assistant coach of the Argentina team paid homage to Mother Teresa's tomb a day ahead of her death anniversary. However, their star striker Lionel Messi had decided to stay in the hotel after being hogged by fans and mediapersons. The team spent time clicking pictures, talking to nuns in the House and enquiring about the work of the foundation.
- Russian Airstrikes In Syria With Ground AssaultSky News - 9 minutes ago
- Tesco Half-Year Profits Fall 55% To £354mSky News - 5 minutes ago
- FBI Foils Plots To Sell Nuclear Material To ISSky News - 7 minutes ago
- Cameron To Demand House Building 'Crusade'Sky News - 40 minutes ago
- KFC-Owner's Shares Plunge 18% On China WoesSky News - 44 minutes ago