Kolkata, September 04 (ANI):The management of Argentina soccer team visited Mother House, the headquarters of Mother Teresa founded Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata,on Sunday.The convoy comprising the support staff including coach and assistant coach of the Argentina team paid homage to Mother Teresa's tomb a day ahead of her death anniversary. However, their star striker Lionel Messi had decided to stay in the hotel after being hogged by fans and mediapersons. The team spent time clicking pictures, talking to nuns in the House and enquiring about the work of the foundation.
- Calais Migrant Crisis: Extra Police Guard TunnelSky News - 8 minutes ago
- MH370 Link Investigated After Debris FoundSky News - 19 minutes ago
- Beckham's High Hopes Over Miami League TalksSky News - 48 minutes ago
- Timeline: The Disappearance Of Flight MH370Sky News - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
- Teen Charged Over Kidnap, Rape And Murder Of GirlSky News - 1 hour 53 minutes ago