Kolkata, September 04 (ANI):The management of Argentina soccer team visited Mother House, the headquarters of Mother Teresa founded Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata,on Sunday.The convoy comprising the support staff including coach and assistant coach of the Argentina team paid homage to Mother Teresa's tomb a day ahead of her death anniversary. However, their star striker Lionel Messi had decided to stay in the hotel after being hogged by fans and mediapersons. The team spent time clicking pictures, talking to nuns in the House and enquiring about the work of the foundation.
- Tropical Storm Erika Kills 20 In CaribbeanSky News - 12 minutes ago
- Parents: Unionists Knew IRA Had Killed Our SonSky News - 56 minutes ago
- Mother And Four Children May Be Going To SyriaSky News - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
- 'Horrified' UN Chief Calls For Refugee ActionSky News - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
- Airshow Victims' Remains May Never Be FoundSky News - 2 hours 18 minutes ago