Kolkata, September 04 (ANI):The management of Argentina soccer team visited Mother House, the headquarters of Mother Teresa founded Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata,on Sunday.The convoy comprising the support staff including coach and assistant coach of the Argentina team paid homage to Mother Teresa's tomb a day ahead of her death anniversary. However, their star striker Lionel Messi had decided to stay in the hotel after being hogged by fans and mediapersons. The team spent time clicking pictures, talking to nuns in the House and enquiring about the work of the foundation.
- Network Rail Staff To Strike Next Month Over PaySky News - 7 minutes ago
- Blatter Rejected UEFA Leader's Call To ResignSky News - 24 minutes ago
- UK Economy: GDP Growth Remains At 0.3%Sky News - 29 minutes ago
- City Trader 'Offered Contact Humongous Deal'Sky News - 31 minutes ago
- Submariner's Trident Fears Unfounded - FallonSky News - 51 minutes ago