Atlantic City welcomed guests back to several resorts on Friday, July 3, after partially reopening the day before.
This video, shared by Mike Lopez, shows the moment Caesars Entertainment’s Regional President Ron Baumann and Atlantic City Mayor Marty Small, Sr. reopened the boardwalk Friday morning. The city’s casinos had been closed since March 16.
“Today is an exciting day because we get to welcome back our team members and guests to Caesars, Harrah’s Resort and Bally’s and look forward to making new memories together,” Baumann said in a press release. “Our health and safety protocols are at the forefront of our signature brand of hospitality, while continuing to offer a fun and enjoyable experience for guests.”
Restaurants at the resort were offering outdoor dining for guests, a first for the resort, Baumann said.
The resorts are permitted to operate at 25 percent capacity and it is mandated that everyone on property wear a mask. Credit: AC Mike Lopez via Storyful