The tennis season’s grand finale returns to London for the 10th successive year as the O2 Arena plays host to the ATP Finals.
Ankle surgery means Rafael Nadal will not take part in the Finals, meaning Djokovic will end the year at world No1, and his place has been taken by American John Isner.
British interest is confined to the doubles this year, where fourth seeds Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares will be looking to win the title for the first time.
Kei Nishikori, who defeated Federer on Sunday, is now out of the tournament following defeats to Kevin Anderson and Dominic Thiem.
We'll bring you live coverage of today's action, plus the results and schedule from the rest of the tournament
Thursday, November 15
- Jamie Murray & Bruno Soares beat Henri Kontinen & John Peers 3-6, 7-6 (7-3), 10-3
- Dominic Theim beat Kei Nishikori 6-1, 6-4
- Juan-Sebastian Cabal & Robert Farah beat Raven Klaasen & Michael Venus 6-3, 7-6 (7-5)
- Roger Federer beat Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-3
Latest action, including Roger Federer vs Kevin Anderson LIVE!
Can't see the ATP Finals 2018 LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page
Friday, November 16
- Oliver Marach & Mate Pavic vs Lukasz Kubot & Marcelo Melo
- Alexander Zverev vs John Isner
- Mike Bryan & Jack Sock vs Pierre-Hughes Herbert & Nicolas Mahut
- Novak Djokovic vs Marin Cilic
The remainder of the schedule is still to be confirmed
Sunday, November 11
- Jamie Murray & Bruno Soares beat Raven Klaasen & Michael Venus 7-6, 4-6, 10-5
- Kevin Anderson beat Dominic Thiem 6-3, 7-6
- Juan Sebastian Cabal & Robert Farah beat Nikola Mektic & Alexander Peya 6-3, 6-4
- Kei Nishikori beat Roger Federer 7-6, 6-3
Monday, November 12
- Oliver Marach & Mate Pavic beat Pierre-Hugues Herbert & Nicolas Mahut 6-4, 7-6 (7-3)
- Alexander Zverev beat Marin Cilic 7-6 (7-5), 7-6 (7-1)
- Mike Bryan & Jack Sock beat Lukasz Kubot & Marcelo Melo 3-6, 6-7 (5-7)
- Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 6-4, 6-3
Tuesday, November 13
- Raven Klaasen & Michael Venus beat Nikola Mektic & Alexander Peya 7-6 (7-5), 7-6 (7-5)
- Kevin Anderson beat Kei Nishikori 6-0, 6-1
- Jamie Murray & Bruno Soares beat Juan Sebastian Cabal & Robert Farah 6-4, 6-3
- Roger Federer beat Dominic Thiem 6-2, 6-3
Wednesday, November 14
- Mike Bryan & Jack Sock beat Oliver Marach & Mate Pavic 6-4, 7-6 (7-4)
- Novak Djokovic beat Alexander Zverev (Ger) 6-4, 6-1
- Pierre-Hugues Herbert & Nicolas Mahut beat Lukasz Kubot & Marcelo Melo 6-2, 6-4
- Marin Cilic beat John Isner 6-7 (2-7), 6-3, 6-4
The ATP Finals will start on Sunday, November 11 and run until Sunday, November 18 with play commencing at 12pm daily.
The tournament will take place at the 02 Arena in London.
Live coverage on TV and Online
The BBC shares UK broadcasting rights with Sky Sports. Each will show one live singles match per day.
Sky Sports subscribers will be able to stream evening matches online via SkyGo and the SkyGo app while the BBC website will host afternoon coverage.
Afternoon sessions (from 2pm): BBC2
Evening sessions (from 6pm): Sky Sports Arena or Main Event
Group Guga Kurten (world ranking in brackets)
Novak Djokovic 
Alexander Zverev 
Marin Cilic 
John Isner 
Group Lleyton Hewitt
Roger Federer 
Kevin Anderson 
Dominic Thiem 
Kei Nishikori 
Each of the eight participants in the singles draw takes home $203,000, with the same amount awarded for a win at the round-robin stage. Winning the semi-final earns you $620,000 and the final $1.28million. An undefeated champion takes home $2.71m.
The prize fund is not quite so extravagant on the doubles stage, though the $100,000 participation fee is not to be sniffed at. A round-robin win earns the pair $38,000 whilst the semi-final winners get $103,000. The finals winners gets $200,000, if they take the title without defeat they will take home $517,000.
Betting odds (via Betfair, UK users only)
Gustavo Kuerten group winner
- Novak Djokovic: 1/14
- Alexander Zverev: 7/1
- Marin Cilic: 11/1
Lleyton Hewitt group winner
- Roger Federer: 9/4
- Kei Nishikori: N/A
- Kevin Anderson: 1/3
Click here to find out the latest odds and place a bet.