Connor B. told Katie it was okay because it was "worth it to have met you," but was totally crushed and later admitted during his confessional, "The most heartbreaking part of that is, like, starting off that strong and then… God, how bad of a kisser am I?"
Unlike past and protocol, in which someone from production came in to grab the contestant's suitcase, Connor B. got an opportunity to actually say goodbye to the remaining men in the house, which was even more heartbreaking.
After a tearful goodbye among the men, Bachelor Nation took to social media to voice their concern for the bro he was leaving behind, Greg, while others were emotional over how heartbroken the guys were. One fan even called it "the worst breakup in Bachelorette history."
"It was heartbreaking to watch Connor walk in in tears," said Tre. "I'm shook right now. I know the guy's heart. He's such a good guy. I feel like I'm a very similar person to Connor in a lot of ways and, honestly, my confidence is super shaken right now."
"It's a lot heavier than I thought it'd be," admitted James, while Justin stated, "You know it's gonna come to an end eventually, but it just, it hits different when it actually happens."
And with that, only seven guys remain in the competition for Katie's heart.
- But when we kissed, it just-- That was the one and only time that something was missing.
- On "The Bachelorette" Monday night, Katie Thurston had an epiphany after kissing Connor B. a.k.a. the dude she was originally obsessed with after he showed up in a head-to-toe cat suit on day one, that there was no longer a spark between them and sent him home during their one-on-one date.
- It's OK. Because it's like-- it's worth it, just met you.
- Thank you for everything.
- Katie saying goodbye to Connor not only broke his heart but all of Bachelor Nation's hearts and the hearts of the remaining guys in the house.
TRE: It was heartbreaking to watch Connor walk in in tears, man. He-- I'm shook right now.
- One week prior to Monday's episode, Connor B. And Greg's bromance was the talk of the Twitter town as many viewers stated that they were more excited about their relationship than any of Katie's relationships. And after a tearful goodbye among the men, Bachelor Nation took to social media to voice their concern for the bro he was leaving behind, while others were emotional over how heartbroken the guys were, like this person who tweeted, "Not the guys being more in love with Connor than Katie."
One fan even called it the worst breakup in "Bachelorette" history.
- Oh God. The most heartbreaking part of that is like starting off that strong and then--
God! How bad of a kisser am I? [MUTED]