We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Buying quality face masks for your kids is a must, especially given that those under 12 still aren't eligible yet to be vaccinated against COVID-19. But your child's mask stash needs regular restocking. After all, they're easily lost or just worn out from repeated use.
Of course, you want your child to wear the best masks available. That's why it's so exciting that Baggu has restocked some of its incredibly popular and durable kids' fabric mask sets. Just a heads up, though: Some options have already sold out, suggesting the rest of these aren't going to stay in stock for long.
There's so much to love about this mask three-pack — and plenty of families do. Baggu masks are created specially designed to fit a wide range of faces, from 3- to 11-year-olds, allowing you to grab a pack or two that'll work for everyone from your toddler to your fifth grader.
These masks are created from 100 percent organic quilter's cotton, which has a tight weave and thick thread that's perfect for blocking respiratory droplets while still feeling breathable and comfortable. The masks have a double-layer construction, along with a band that runs across the center to make sure your child is nice and protected where they need it most.
An adjustable nose wire and ear loops helps your child get that just-right, extra comfy fit.
Worth noting: These are sturdy masks, and they're made to last through repeat uses and washes, so you can feel comfortable tossing them in the washing machine and going about your day.
Baggu mask packs come in a variety of pretty colors and designs, from the company's signature whimsical fruit prints to simple "surf" tones that are just right for older kids.
But again — they sell out really fast. If you're in need of new masks for your child or just want to stock up, act now. They won't stay in stock.
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· TCL 32-inch 3-Series HD Roku Smart TV, $188 (was $200), amazon.com
· Samsung Galaxy Buds+, $99 (was $150), amazon.com
· Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector, $15 (was $29), amazon.com
Smartwatch and tablet deals:
· Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker for Kids, $40 (was $70), amazon.com
· Motorola Moto G Power, $220 (was $250), amazon.com
· Zonko 10-inch Tablet, $110 (was $140), amazon.com
· Watch Dogs: Legion, $33 (was $60), amazon.com
· Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, PlayStation 4, $45 (was $60), amazon.com
· C by GE On/Off Smart Plug, $10 (was $26), amazon.com
· Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extender EX6120, $40 (was $57), amazon.com
· Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, $50 (was $80), amazon.com
· Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, $60 (was $70), amazon.com
· New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask, $11 (was $20), amazon.com
· ECOWISH Womens Colorblock Cardigan, $34 (was $42), amazon.com
· VALANDY High Waisted Leggings, $29 (was $39), amazon.com
· Downcool Premium Pillow, $24 (was $62), amazon.com
· YnM Weighted Blanket, $40 (was $80), amazon.com
· TEXARTIST Queen Mattress Pad, $33 (was $60), amazon.com
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.