The reality singing competition just teased 13 costumes for Season 3, which premieres Feb. 2 right after the Super Bowl. The new season will have 18 contestants (two more competitors than last season), each of whom will wear a costume hiding their identify until they are eliminated from the show. Once they are eliminated, they are also unmasked and then go on to perform a song baring their face, as well as their soul.
More from Variety
- Liz Heldens Sets Drama Pilot 'Big Leap' at Fox
- What to Watch on TV This Week: Super Bowl LIV, 'The Good Place' and 'BoJack Horseman' Finales
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Alum Shay Mitchell Sets Mob Drama Pilot 'The Cleaning Lady' at Fox
The costumes this season include food inspired wardrobe, as well as unique animal fashion, and you can see the first look images below.
Season 2 of “The Masked Singer” saw actor and singer Wayne Brady, the Fox, take home the golden mask trophy. He beat out the Flamingo (Adrienne Bailon) and the Rottweiler (Chris Daughtry). All four judges from the last two seasons will be returning: Nicole Scherzinger, Robin Thicke, Jenny McCarthy and Ken Jeong. Nick Cannon also returns to host. The new season will feature celebrity guest judges including Jamie Foxx, who will appear in the season premiere, as well as Leah Remini and Jason Biggs.
In an early promo released for the season, Cannon is seen delivering the robot costume to a person wearing a cowboy outfit at a ranch and Miss Monster was delivered to a woman in a mansion.
The White Tiger
Best of Variety
- Oscars 2020 Predictions: Who Will Get Nominated?
- The Best Music Books of 2019 (a Lot of Them, Anyway)
- The Best Albums of the Decade