Breaking Bad fans will most likely have caught Aaron Paul's voice cameo at the end of Black Mirror episode 'USS Callister' – but there's a fleeting cameo by an even bigger Hollywood name that you will have missed.
Go back and watch the episode. Brownie points if you can spot Kirsten Dunst.
Dunst only appears for a very brief moment in the background, but she's definitely there.
The actress is engaged to Jesse Plemons – who plays the lead character Robert Daly in 'USS Callister' – and she was around in London when the episode shot one year ago, in January 2017.
"She was sitting on set with Jesse and was like, 'Can I play?'," director Toby Haynes told The Hollywood Reporter.
"I said, 'Sure', and we placed her in the background.
"But when I watched the first take, she wasn't there – continuity had taken her out because she wouldn't be in any of the other shots that day, and I went crazy! I told them, 'Come on! I only need one shot!'"
If you need help finding Dunst, here she is walking into shot, before exiting to the left:
Black Mirror season four is littered with neat little Easter eggs, including some which poke fun at Reddit users.
The fourth season of Black Mirror is streaming now on Netflix. You can read our reviews of all the episodes below:
- Black Mirror season 4 'USS Callister' review: A love letter to what Star Trek is really about
- Black Mirror season 4 'ArkAngel' review: A cautionary tale that feels more like an indie movie
- Black Mirror season 4 'Crocodile' review: Bleak and unrelentingly brutal
- Black Mirror season 4 'Hang the DJ' review: A deliciously twisted romcom
- Black Mirror season 4 'Metalhead' review: This lo-fi thriller is invigoratingly different
- Black Mirror season 4 'Black Museum' review: Three chillers for the price of one
You Might Also Like