- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Bruno Tonioli has promised British viewers "haven't seen the last" of him.
The 66-year-old choreographer announced earlier this year he is leaving 'Strictly Come Dancing' for good, having missed the past two seasons of the show because of COVID-19 travel restrictions, but the Italian - who is largely based in the US, where he is a judge on 'Dancing With the Stars' - has reassured his fans that he will still be making other British programmes in the future.
He told the Sun on Sunday newspaper's Bizarre column: “You haven’t seen the last of me.
“I’m not moving to America full-time. I love London too much. It’s my home.
“You will still see me on British TV, that’s a promise. You can’t get rid of me that easily.
“There’s lots of exciting things in the pipeline.”
Bruno recently praised Anton Du Beke, his 'Strictly' replacement, and insisted the 55-year-old dancer has done a "fantastic" job on the panel so deserved to get the job permanently.
He said: "Anton has done a fantastic job. He deserves to be on that seat. Anton is brilliant. He will be brilliant."
Bruno admitted that the opportunity of working with Disney+ for 'DWTS' was too big of an opportunity to pass up and he could no longer continue to travel between London and Los Angeles every week.
He said: "I'm done I just can’t do it anymore. Going back and forth was too much.
"'Dancing with the Stars' has moved onto Disney+ and will be streaming live. It's a big deal, it's very very exciting.
"And because of the travel situations I can't guarantee that I am going to be there because anything can happen.
"Last year I changed my ticket every week - they need continuity. I absolutely support them, it's my decision."
Anton serves on the judging panel alongside Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Head Judge Shirley Ballas.