Shutterstock / Jacob Lund
Business Insider is hiring a paid intern to support our Business Development team’s growing international licensing and partnerships division.
The role directly supports a variety of partner initiatives behind the global editorial and commercial network of a leading digital publishing company. This role is situated on the business side of the company and involves collaboration with partners in various international time zones as well as internal teams to execute on partner growth opportunities. The intern will assist with partnership tracking and analysis, knowledge-sharing, and special projects related to audience and commercial development as assigned.
This person should possess a highly detail-oriented and analytic mindset as well as a passion for digital media and web content from an international perspective.
- Assist with partnership management functions of new and existing partners, including timely day-to-day communications, tracking, reporting, and analysis.
- Identify and support actionable plans for growing readership, branding, sales efforts, and community-building across our international sites.
- Coordinate with teams across the company (editorial, analytics, sales/studios, product/tech, legal) to help drive partnership and key stakeholder initiatives.
- Develop and maintain an international analytics dashboard and ongoing internal reporting schedule.
- Support the international team’s efforts and be comfortable presenting recommendations to the team for feedback.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast start-up environment, possess excellent communication skills, and be excited about developing Business Insider's international network and global brand.
- Undergraduate degree a minimum.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with digital analytics and publishing tools a plus, e.g. Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Apps Suite, DFP/DBM, content management platforms.
- Hands-on knowledge of social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Ability to stay up-to-date on industry developments domestically and internationally.
- Facility with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
- Design skills a plus.
Please note that this internship requires that you work in our Manhattan office. The paid internship will begin as soon as possible and run for approximately six months.
Please apply online and tell us why you're a good fit for the role.
NOW WATCH: Here's why barns are painted red