- Development of one page applications using Node, Angular, Bower, Grunt, Karma, etc. and ensure concepts are delivered accordingly.
- Work with vendor platforms and advertising networks.
- Build high performance applications on Business Insider sites across multiple regions.
- Work adaptively and responsively between desktop and mobile experiences.
- Evolve the user experience in the form of smart implementations for user interactions.
- Detail-oriented and have a passion for writing clean, testable, well-documented code.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for innovative development trends and technologies.
- Understanding of unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Mocha.
- Expert understanding of Angular.
- Comfortable working with PHP.
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Building applications from the ground up with a keen eye on performance (mobile / desktop) and scalability.
- Community involvement and contributions to open source projects.
- A strong Github / web presence.
- Experience with back-end technologies such as PHP, MongoDB, Memcached, Symfony, Solr/Lucene, Doctrine.
If this role is a good fit with your background, please apply online. Thanks!