The San Bernardino County Fire Department said on June 6 that the Hesperia Fire had spread to 95 acres and was 50 percent contained in Hesperia, California, about 30 miles north of San Bernardino.
Footage released by the San Bernardino County Fire Department shows firefighters and helicopters battling the wildfire. The fire department reported that so far one outbuilding has been destroyed and Highway 173 was closed.
Officials earlier reported one burn victim was taken to a hospital. Their identity and current condition has not yet been revealed. Credit: San Bernardino County Fire via Storyful
- [INAUDIBLE] high. All up and float it back further toward the canyon. [INAUDIBLE] OK. Sounds good.
- Division Zulu, Agent 35-53.
- Yeah, we truly have ourselves, 35-52 and 35-53, going direct. See on the path here on the Low Forest Ranch.
- Yeah, we have to--
- Hey, brush 2-42, Unit Bravo.
- It was down over there.
- Yeah, it was country.
- Yeah, these are the better ones. We got it.
- Yeah, bro. I got something [INAUDIBLE].