A RAPIST told his young victim "men in a van" would take her away if she revealed what happened to her.
George Conway repeatedly preyed on the girl including during a train journey.
A judge heard how the same child was abused by another man with Conway and a woman also in the room.
It emerged the now 69-year-old also carried out sex attacks on two other girls.
Conway is now behind bars after he admitted to the crimes at the High Court in Glasgow.
He pleaded guilty to raping one girl as well two charges of lewd and libidinous conduct towards the other youngsters.
Conway already had child sex abuse convictions including from 1994 and 2005.
He was remanded in custody and will be sentenced next month.
The attacks on the three girls occurred between March 1985 and March 1995 mainly in Glasgow's East End and also in Falkirk.
The court heard how Conway threatened the rape victim after she was first abused.
Prosecutor Greg Farrell said: "Conway pointed to a white van - he warned the males inside worked for him and that, if she ever told anyone about what happened, they would take her away.
"The girl believed him and was afraid if she were to disclose the abuse."
The attacks continued including Conway giving the child money to buy her silence.
Conway had earlier molested another young girl who had been out playing.
Mr Farrell said the pervert also handed this victim cash.
The final girl who was preyed upon hoped by pretending to be asleep Conway would leave her alone.
Conway escaped justice for decades until finally first appearing in the dock for the attacks in May 2022.
He had been living in Stenhousemuir but had since moved to a care home in Stirling.
Gareth Reid, defending, had asked for Conway to remain on bail pending sentencing.
But, judge Lord Young told Conway: "You have pleaded guilty to three charges involving extremely serious historical offending against young children. You will be remanded in custody."
The case was adjourned until October 20 in Stirling. Conway was put on the sex offenders list.