Celia Marsh's family criticise yoghurt company for failing to flag allergen risk

The family of a woman who died after eating a Pret a Manger sandwich containing a vegan yoghurt contaminated with milk protein, have criticised the yogurt company for failing to flag the allergen.Celia Marsh, 42, had an acute dairy allergy, and died in 2017 after consuming a "super veg vegan" wrap.Following the inquest into her death, Ms Marsh's family said her death was "entirely avoidable.""If Planet Coconut had passed on the warnings in their possession to Pret a Manger about the risk of cross-contamination, mum would still be alive," daughter Ashleigh Grice said.Source: PA