The teams go head to head in the Round of 16 match on Tuesday February 12, with the French champions travelling to Old Trafford for the 8pm kickoff.
Man Utd currently sit fourth in the Premier League, having rediscovered winning form in recent weeks. PSG, meanwhile, are in a commanding position at the top of Ligue 1, ten points clear of second placed Lille and with two games in hand.
PSG will be without Thomas Meunier and key man Edison Cavani for the first leg, after the striker went off injured in the 1-0 win over Bordeaux on Saturday. Neymar also misses out after suffering a broken metatarsal in January, with the French side relying heavily on Kylian Mbappe in front of goal on Tuesday.
There will be plenty of places showing the game in London, but here are some of our favourite pubs and bars to catch the action.
- The Pavilion End, 23 Watling St, EC4M 9BR, pavilionendpub.co.uk
- Greenwood, 170 Victoria St, Westminster, SW1E 5LB, greenwoodlondon.com
- Rileys Sports Bar Haymarket, 80 Haymarket, SW1Y 4TE, rileys.co.uk
- Nordic Bar, 25 Newman Street, W1T 1PN, nordicbar.com
- Broadleaf, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad St, EC2N 1HN, broadleaflondon.com
- The Alexandra, 14 Clapham Common South Side, SW4 7AA, alexandraclapham.com
- World's End, 21-23 Stroud Green Rd, N4 3E, worldsendfinsburypark.com
- The Minories, 63-73 Minories, EC3N 1JL. craft-pubs.co.uk
- Famous Three Kings, 171 North End Rd, W14 9NL, craft-pubs.co.uk
- Sports Bar & Grill Canary Wharf, Crossrail Station & Retail Mall, 1 Crossrail Pl, E14 5AR. sportsbarandgrill.co.uk