Three children are in hospital on the Isle of Man after swallowing an unknown substance.
Emergency services were called to an area near The Bowl at the National Sports Centre in Douglas on Thursday afternoon.
The three children, aged 11 and 12, were admitted to Noble's Hospital where they are in a stable condition.
Police think the youngsters found the substance earlier in the day and tests are being carried out to identity what they ingested.
Inspector Juan Kinley said: "There has been much speculation and rumour as to the condition of the children on social media which is incorrect.
"I can confirm that three young children remain in Noble's Hospital in a stable condition receiving medical treatment.
"We are continuing an investigation into the circumstances of how the children came to have possession of the substance, but we believe that it was found by them earlier in the day in the Douglas town area."
The officer warned the public that any unknown substances should be handed to the police or a pharmacy.