A fisherman survived after his rod touched high-voltage cables in central China. The video, filmed in the city of Zhoukou in Henan Province on July 5, shows a fisherman being shocked and knocked down after his rod touched the high-voltage cables above him. Since the fishing rod broke immediately after touching the high-voltage cables, the fisherman escaped death and only had injuries to his feet and hands. The video was provided by local media with permission.
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting