Chinese man tries roasting raw eggs which causes explosion

A man in southern China tried roasting raw eggs which caused an explosion in a cooking pan. In the video, filmed in Xichang, Sichuan province, the man can be seen trying to cook raw eggs on a charcoal fire at home. He broke a little hole in each egg and was trying to add ingredients inside, and then one of the eggs suddenly exploded. It’s reported that the man never roasted raw eggs before and did not know there would be a risk of explosion. Fortunately, no one was injured. The video was filmed on December 25 and provided by local media with permission.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting