The "The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: Mobile Customer Satisfaction in the Middle East" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Network speed is the main factor that influences customers' satisfaction with their mobile services and their intention to churn in the Middle East.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the Middle East. In particular, it focuses on customer satisfaction, churn and retention-related aspects of mobile services. The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research.
This report provides:
- Insight into the main drivers of mobile customer experience and how they vary by country and by operator
- In analysis of the key factors that influence consumers' intention to churn
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics for operators in the Middle East
- An assessment of why some operators have better NPSs than others
- An analysis of the role of bundling additional services in customer retention and how new service-based pricing models affect KPIs
- Insight into the digitalisation of customer services and its impact on KPIs.
SURVEY DATA COVERAGE:
The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research between August and September 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 750 respondents per country, and 4500 in the region.
- Saudi Arabia
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Drivers of customer satisfaction and churn
- The impact of data usage and bundling
- Focus on digital experience
- Methodology and panel information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o77znf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900