Technavio has been monitoring the food packaging market and it is poised to grow by USD 56.87 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200803005385/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Food Packaging Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 3%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Growing need to prevent food counterfeiting is one of the key factors driving market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Amcor Plc, Ardagh Group S.A., Ball Corp., CPMC Holdings Ltd., Crown Holdings Inc., DS Smith Plc, International Paper Co., Orora Ltd., Owens-Illinois Inc., and Sealed Air Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- What is the major trend for food packaging market?
- Growing sale of food products on e-commerce platforms is a major growth factor for the market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amcor Plc, Ardagh Group S.A., Ball Corp., CPMC Holdings Ltd., Crown Holdings Inc., DS Smith Plc, International Paper Co., Orora Ltd., Owens-Illinois Inc., and Sealed Air Corp. are some of the major market participants. The growing need to prevent food counterfeiting will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing need to prevent food counterfeiting has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Food Packaging Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Food Packaging Market is segmented as below:
- Flexible Plastic
- Rigid Plastic
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40994
Food Packaging Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our food packaging market report covers the following areas:
- Food Packaging Market size
- Food Packaging Market trends
- Food Packaging Market analysis
This study identifies growing sales of food products on e-commerce platforms as one of the prime reasons driving the food packaging market growth during the next few years.
Food Packaging Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the food packaging market, including some of the vendors such as Amcor Plc, Ardagh Group S.A., Ball Corp., CPMC Holdings Ltd., Crown Holdings Inc., DS Smith Plc, International Paper Co., Orora Ltd., Owens-Illinois Inc., and Sealed Air Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the food packaging market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Food Packaging Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist food packaging market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the food packaging market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the food packaging market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of food packaging market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
- Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Flexible plastic - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rigid plastic - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Glass - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Metal - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amcor Plc
- Ardagh Group S.A.
- Ball Corp.
- CPMC Holdings Ltd.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- DS Smith Plc
- International Paper Co.
- Orora Ltd.
- Owens-Illinois Inc.
- Sealed Air Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.