Technavio has been monitoring the online dating services market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.56 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200807005205/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Online Dating Services Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the online dating services market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 6.83 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 10.39 billion by 2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Easy search criterion based on individual interests is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Coffee Meets Bagel, eHarmony Inc., EliteMate.com LLC, Happn SAS, Love Group Global Ltd., Match Group Inc., Spark Networks SE, Tastebuds Media Ltd., The Bumble Group, and The Meet Group Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is a major trend in the market?
- The increase in the number of subscribers is a major trend driving the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Coffee Meets Bagel, eHarmony Inc., EliteMate.com LLC, Happn SAS, Love Group Global Ltd., Match Group Inc., Spark Networks SE, Tastebuds Media Ltd., The Bumble Group, and The Meet Group Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Easy search criterion based on individual interests has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Online Dating Services Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Online Dating Services Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41096
Online Dating Services Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our online dating services market report covers the following areas:
- Online Dating Services Market size
- Online Dating Services Market trends
- Online Dating Services Market analysis
This study identifies the increase in the number of subscribers as one of the prime reasons driving the online dating services market growth during the next few years.
Online Dating Services Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the online dating services market, including some of the vendors such as Coffee Meets Bagel, eHarmony Inc., EliteMate.com LLC, Happn SAS, Love Group Global Ltd., Match Group Inc., Spark Networks SE, Tastebuds Media Ltd., The Bumble Group, and The Meet Group Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the online dating services market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Online Dating Services Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist online dating services market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the online dating services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the online dating services market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of online dating services market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Casual - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Socialize - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Marriage - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Revenue
- Market segments
- Comparison by Revenue placement
- Advertising - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Subscription - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Revenue
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Coffee Meets Bagel
- eHarmony Inc.
- EliteMate.com LLC
- Happn SAS
- Love Group Global Ltd.
- Match Group Inc.
- Spark Networks SE
- Tastebuds Media Ltd.
- The Bumble Group
- The Meet Group Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.