Technavio has been monitoring the wall decor market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 8.19 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200803005537/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Wall Decor Market in US 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the wall decor market in US in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of market was at USD 15.15 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 23.34 billion by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 9%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Increasing introduction of premium products is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Amazon.com Inc., Art.com Inc., Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., Ethan Allen Interiors Inc., Franchise Concepts Inc., Haverty Furniture Companies Inc., Lowe's Companies Inc., Target Corp., The Home Depot Inc., and Walmart Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What is the major trend of the market?
- Increased demand for personalized and customized wall décor is a major trend driving the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amazon.com Inc., Art.com Inc., Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., Ethan Allen Interiors Inc., Franchise Concepts Inc., Haverty Furniture Companies Inc., Lowe's Companies Inc., Target Corp., The Home Depot Inc., and Walmart Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing introduction of premium products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Wall Decor Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Wall Decor Market in US is segmented as below:
- Wall Art
- Picture Frames
- Wall Clock
- Other Decorative Accents
- Distribution Channel
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41554
Wall Decor Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our wall decor market in us report covers the following areas:
- Wall Decor Market in US Size
- Wall Decor Market in US Trends
- Wall Decor Market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased demand for personalized and customized wall décor as one of the prime reasons driving the wall decor market growth in US during the next few years.
Wall Decor Market in US 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the wall decor market in us, including some of the vendors such as Amazon.com Inc., Art.com Inc., Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., Ethan Allen Interiors Inc., Franchise Concepts Inc., Haverty Furniture Companies Inc., Lowe's Companies Inc., Target Corp., The Home Depot Inc., and Walmart Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the wall decor market in US are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Wall Decor Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wall decor market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the wall decor market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wall decor market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wall decor market vendors in US
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Art.com Inc.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
- Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc.
- Franchise Concepts Inc.
- Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.
- Lowe's Companies Inc.
- Target Corp.
- The Home Depot Inc.
- Walmart Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.