Melody has been matched with Alexander Demetriou, who is new to the ITV show. Alexander is married to Richard Blackwood's professional skater partner Carlotta Edwards.
Meanwhile, Wes will skate with last year's winner Vanessa Bauer. Vanessa stormed to victory in the previous series with Jake Quickenden.
Earlier this evening, the Dancing on Ice Twitter account also squeezed in one more announcement as it confirmed that Loose Women's Saira Khan would be paired up with Mark Hanretty too.
Here are the other pairings that have been announced this week:
- Former Strictly Come Dancing star James Jordan with pro Alexandra Schauman
- Coronation Street actress Jane Danson with pro Sylvain Longchambon
- Ex-Neighbours actor Mark Little with pro Brianne Delcourt
- Cricketer Ryan Sidebottom with pro Brandee Malto
- The X Factor's Saara Aalto with pro Hamish Gaman
- Former TOWIE star Gemma Collins with pro Matt Evers
- Ex-Westlife singer Brian McFadden with pro Alex Murphy
"I'm so excited, I can't wait to see you and I can't wait to do some skating for you!" Melody said last month, when it was announced she was joining the show.
Wes previously commented: "I've been looking at the line-up thinking, 'Oh my gosh!' Of course you'll be seeing my hips on the ice and the hips don't lie!"
Helping all of these pairs will be Karen Barber, the long-time Dancing on Ice judge who is returning to the show next year in the role of Head Coach.
Dancing on Ice is expected to premiere on ITV in January 2019.
('You Might Also Like',)